if you want to have a certain recipe I post, please feel free to write and I will do my best to put the translation of the recipe in here.
I am a passionate cooker and I love to bake, even though there isn't always enough time to do so.
During the years 2005-2006 I was an exchange student in NYS, Angola and I miss this place so much!!!
So don't worry about any types of misunderstanding, my language skills will be enough for each and everyone to understand (at least I hope so :-P ).
If I get any wishes from you to have a recipe I will do my best to type it down immediately!!!
Quattro Fruttata Cake (gluten-free)
1. - mix the suger, the lemon rind, vanilla extract and cream, until smooth and half stiff (whipped).
2. - now take some time and mix each egg seperately for 30 sec.
3. -add the flour and backing soda and finally the alread cut (in little peaces) ginger. Mix.
4. - clean the fruits and place on top of the dough in a big backing tray.
5. - mix the ginger with the brown suger and sprinkle over the fruits.
6. - backe the cake for 45 min. with ca. 390 F°
Tipp: Take all the fruits you want and like: f.e. apples, mango, pinapple, orange, blackberries and so on and so on.